Rosewater or more often known as ‘Gulab Jal’ is a by-product of the production of rose oil. It is one of well known ingredients used in perfumes, cosmetics, food and also medication preparations.
Our Rosewater is known to help the skin maintain its pH level, and when used as a toner and cleanser, it helps the skin bound with the goodness of the world.
- Add few drops of rosewater into bathing water to get glowing skin.
- Wash your face with rose water to reduce the skin irritation.
- For dry skin, add some glycrine to rose water and apply it to the skin.
- Chilled rose water will soothe sun burned skin.
- Rosewater maintains skin’s pH balance, calms, dermatitis and eczema.
- Smoothes,hydrates, revitalizes and moisturizes the skin.
- Calms the skin to ease stress and anxiety.
- Helps tone the skin, while offering anti-bacterial properties.
- Helps revitalize aging skin while keeping fine lines and wrinkle at bay.